Monday, September 23, 2013

Squad assemble!

So! I was lazy and didn't really track my progress the past week :P I have been working on the Fire Warrior squad though! After many hours on random nights (would've been done earlier but life happens), I have finally completed the squad! I just have to do a bit of blacklining between armor plates with some micropen, but besides that I think they came out pretty good!


















I'll finish off the other drone soon and then take some nice pics away from the painting table of the whole finished squad! Excited to see how it ends up looking! I also ordered 2 broadsides (old model type) that will probably come in later the month with metal parts. Next I'll be working on the stealth suits though, then my crises suit. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment