Saturday, October 5, 2013

Okay I'm Lazy

Did not end up magnetizing the crisis suit at all :P Can't blame me though! It became way too fun painting and posing the model I just totally forgot about it. I must say I think it's my best paint job as of yet too :) So it all started with....

A blank primed suit with a plasma rifle, missile pod and an advanced targeting system. The suit itself was a bit deceiving compared to the box, but it took a hell of a lot of effort to paint it all (not to mention a good amount of paint too)!




















Then it came to the painting (which now I wish I did in sections like before and took pics :( ) Turned out pretty good all the basics (prewash):
 























Then came the wash and finishing touches (along with a meh attempt at highlighting... I'll eventually get it down!):
 

 





















I think it may be the best I've done so far like I said! Now with the rest of the army...

The great Shas'Vre Aloh Doran with his Fire Warriors and Stealth team!









A little aerial view :)











So that was my exciting last few days! Tonight I'll probably clean the Piranha I just picked up from the sprue to prepare it for priming tomorrow. Hopefully my broadsides come in this week too :( C'mon UK delivery! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment