Monday, October 7, 2013

PIR RAH NAH

I couldn't help it, I absolutely love the movie. Now on to the Tau Piranha! So I'll begin with this... assembling this model has been THE BANE of my existence. Glue, glue then bend and hold, finger sticks you get weird ridges, gotta cut a few edges to avoid snapping off already glued parts. UGH. I finally got it together though...


I didn't assembly the pilots fully or the drones yet, but I decided to get on with painting it anyway :) 



By hand. Note to self: Buy an airbrush before attempting to paint another tank-like miniature. I mean it did not come out horrible (at least I don't think so) but I feel it could've definitely been smoother. In better news I'm getting better at washing! Right in the lines helllll yeah!


 


Tomorrow I'll most likely finish the model up with its drones and pilots (along with the other 2 gun drones and markerlight drone I've been putting off....) Still waiting on the damn battlesuits -.- I'm really hoping they arrive today GAH. Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment